Feb 12, 2011

Where is Web 2.0 going?

My contact details are LinkedIn, my friends are on Facebook, I use Twitter to collect / throw things around faster, I TinyURL my links to shrink them, I have 7 blogs and 3 free websites, I use 2 on-line photo repositories and 3 on-line email accounts and my bookmarks are delicious.

I Digg stuff, I Stumble over things, I use 4 different browsers - for various reasons, and have in excess of 30 add-ons active in Firefox, I use two different browser-based blogging tools.

I have a file where I keep track of all my logins and passwords [but it's not on my laptop!], and about 40 active RSS feeds updating daily [some hourly] which I read in one of 3 RSS readers, my work colleagues are in a different country, as are my customers,

The only thing I don't do is Mash all of these things together, but just you wait! All I need is to find a good open-source Mashup.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment